We currently have a vacancy for Children and Young Peoples Service Lead in our Northampton office. Please see below for job description and person specification, application forms can be found here.
Deadline for applications is Jan 19th 2018 and interview date will be Jan 25th
To oversee the day to day running of the autism concern office and manage the ADHD, ASD Family Support and sessional workers. Work in partnership with the local authorities, trusts and grant bodies to engage with parents, guardians, and families to introduce, implement and maintain effective packages of care and support for the children and young people of Northamptonshire.
Salary: £27,073 – £29,651
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Undertake day to day management of the Autism Concern team
2. Ensure effective administration systems related to the Children’s activities, IAG and ADHD Matters including monitoring reports, record upkeep, completion of rotas for sessional staff
3. Preparation and planning of activities
4. Lead on overnight residential activities
5. Lead on delivery of activities as required
6. Management and support of sessional staff and volunteers
7. Support staff, families and young people in induction to our services.
8. Risk assessment and recording
9. Active development of an extended range of services,
10. Staff supervision and performance management
11. Financial control of services offered within the allocated budget
12. Coordination of representation of the organisation at multi agency meetings.
13. Promotion of Autism Concern services
14. Commit to undertake any relevant training and development opportunities as identified during probation and during supervisions
15. Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function commensurate with the grading and level of responsibilities of the post.
To apply please follow one of the options below:
- Download an electronic application form and relevant job description (see links below)
- Request the application details by emailing [email protected]
- Call us on 01909 506678.
Closing date for completed applications is: Friday 19th January 2018 at noon
Interviews scheduled to take place: 25th January 2018
Please quote the reference number on your application form: AC.SL.0118
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR CONSIDERATION AT SHORTLISTING
Please note successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check at a cost to the individual
Autism East Midlands is an equal opportunities employer; please note we welcome applications from anyone interested in this or any of our other positions which can be found on our website.
“Promoting Quality of Life for People with Autism”
Autism East Midlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Registered Charity Number 517954